Good evening everyone! I hope you’re all doing well. Let’s just get straight into this.
So, before I get into the blog post for this, I’m going to share the video with you all! In that, I share my TBR for the readathon! I will be having my June TBR going up this week so keep an eye out for that.
SelfLoveathon is a readathon that I have hosted very low-key a few times now. I decided I wanted to host it again during the month of June. I made it the entire month of June, came up with 5 challenges and 2 bonus challenges.
Just make sure to use the hashtag #SelfLoveathon and also tag me so that I see it!
I’m not going to be really checking the hashtag a lot. So make sure you tag me!
Let’s get into these challenges.If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
– Read a book in your favorite genre
– Read a book with your favorite color on the cover
– Read a book while doing some self care
– Read a book you’ve been wanting to read, but have been putting off
– Read a book with a character or by an author you connect with (in any way)
– Bonus: Reread one of your favorite books
– Bonus: Watch a movie or TV show
If you want me to make a graphic for this with the challenges, let me know! I can definitely do that for you all!
But that’s it for this one. Make sure you watch the video to see what books I currently have planned for this readathon. I need to go edit my reading vlog still, though, so I’m going to go!
Thanks so much for joining me and I hope you all enjoyed. Let me know if you’re going to join. And if you have an pansexual recommendations (either the author and/or characters), let me know! I’m looking for some.
Have a wonderful day!