Good Morning everyone! I hope you’re all doing well today. I just wanted to make today’s post super fun and, I guess, meaningless.
I was going to have a video going up on YouTube for this, but I tried to get the recording of me playing the game and it didn’t work out, so I have to scrap that idea for now. Maybe I’ll stream some Sims 4 or something one of these days. I don’t know.
But let’s just get into all of the tasks that I try to do every day on Animal Crossing. Some of these are things that everyone should be doing every day, but I do them in a weird order that most people probably don’t follow.
Let’s just get into this.
So, I do specific things in the morning and I do specific things at night. I tend to not mix these things up and they are definitely prioritized. I tend to do the things in the morning that I won’t be able to do at night or things that need to be done every day. Nighttime is for things that should be done ever day, but aren’t really “necessary.”
I was going to make little printables and what not and then I remembered that I am not creative. So, like, sorry about it.
But this is going to be a super quick post. I’m not really going to get into what each task is because I doubt you don’t know if you’re looking for something like this.
Morning Tasks (Between 5am-noon)
- Check mail
- Get all 4 fossils, assess them
- Get message in a bottle (if I’m feeling super ambitious, get my husband’s as well)
- Check flowers (For golden roses or other bred ones and to make sure they aren’t getting out of hand in other areas)
- Check morning turnip prices (and mark in bullet journal)
- Get money from money tree, plant a new one, and move it to my money tree area
Nighttime (Noon-whenever I decide to stop)
- Water flowers
- Check afternoon turnip prices
- Tap rocks (for resources)
- Shake trees (for furniture)
- Talk to villagers (my son likes to do this with me before he goes to bed)
- Chop trees (but don’t cut them down)
- Get the ambition to rearrange my entire island and then decide I’ll do it tomorrow (you’ll notice a task missing from the morning to dos)
And that’s pretty much it! I know that I’m missing some things, but there are some things that I just do throughout the day because they aren’t really set for me. Like getting DIYs from different villagers. I tend to try to get one in the morning and then the second two in the evening, but sometimes I just don’t do that.
Speaking of, I think it’s about time to get really motivated to rearrange my entire island. So I’m going to go and I hope you all enjoyed not only this post, but also the random screenshots I shared. Thank you all so much for joining me and make sure you all comment below with your morning tasks for Animal Crossing. I’ll see you all very soon.