Good morning everyone! I hope you’re all doing well! Today I’m going to be just sharing some of the releases that I’m excited about.
Since I do include books, movies, TV shows, dramas, anime, etc. I will not be sharing too much about these. But I will leave links where you can add these books to your TBR or check the movies out on IMDB, etc. if you would like to know more.
So, like I said this is going to be extremely long, so let’s just get right into this.
- A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America by Ijeoma Oluo | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Williams | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- How to Catch a Queen by Alyssa Cole | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- The Love Curse of Melody McIntyre by Robin Talley | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Her Marine Next Door by Aliyah Burke | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- His Holiday Crush by Carl Z | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Fairy Godmother, Inc. by Saranna DeWylde | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Ten Rules for Faking It by Sophie Sullivan | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- How Do We Relationship Vol 2 by Tamifull | December 8th | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Blue Flag Vol 5 by Kaito | December 15th | GoodReads | StoryGraph
Angela’s Christmas Wish | December 1st | Netflix
All My Life | December 4th
The Prom | December 11th | Netflix
Tiny Pretty Things | December 14th | Netflix
Love Struck in the City | December 8th | MyDramaList | (I also believe this will be on Netflix)
Run On | December 16th | MyDramaList | (I also believe this will be on Netflix)
A Love So Beautiful | December 28th | MyDramaList
I’m sure these is more out there that I’m excited about and forgot about or that I haven’t heard about yet and would love to get my hands on. But here is a general list.
Either way, these are all things that I’m excited about and hope that I’ll be able to keep up with as they come out. Well, I know the books I won’t be able to, but hopefully the dramas and tv shows and such. But we’ll see.
Let me know in the comments what you’re excited about as well!
I’ll definitely see you all very soon in the next post!
Want to keep up with me outside of here? Check out my social media below!
Also, if you want to support me and my platform, you can buy me a coffee by clicking the gif below!
(All donations will currently be going toward purchasing a new camera for filming and taking photos for Instagram)