Good afternoon everyone! Today I’m going over my 21 for 2021 TBR!
I’m really excited to be getting into this with you all. I’m just going to kind of make this a list. I won’t be really including too much information on any of the books since there are 21 and that would make this post WAY too long. But you can check out the video in this post and that I posted on my YouTube about the same thing.
So, that being said, let’s get right into this one!
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- A Thousand Beginnings and Endings
- My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren
- The Raven and the Dove by Kaitlyn Davis
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- The Seafarer’s Kiss by Julia Ember
- Wintergarden by Kristin Hannah
- Price of Duty by Todd Strasser
- Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane
- Push Girl by Chelsie Hill and Jessica Love
- Smoke in the Sun by Renée Ahdieh
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- Heirs of Fate by Amara Luciano
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Wicked Saints by
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
- Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- There’s Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
And that’s really going to be it for this one! I do hope you all enjoyed. Make sure to let me know what books you hope to read this year and I’ll see you all in the next one!