Um, hullo? I’m back again! And I’m back with the May 2022 Readathin announcement. And some news for those who aren’t on my other social media (which you should be because I update there more often than I do here).
But the news is that I had Sprite! Sprite has been birthed. She’s absolutely perfect and I couldn’t be happier. We’re still trying to manage things as a family of 4 now, but we’re getting there.
Anyway, let’s get right into this announcement!
So, if you don’t know what Readathin is, it’s a readthon that I host with my best friend, Donna from Mom’s Book Collection. We’ve been hosting this readathon for a few years now and the goal is to thin out your TBR.
It’s going to take place over the entire month of May and there are some challenges. Feel free to do as many or few as you would like!
May’s Readathin buddy read book is Gallant by V.E. Schwab and holy crap, I’m so dang excited.
The audiobook for this book is available on Scribd in the US, but I highly recommend trying to get your hands on a physical copy since there are illustrations!
(The Book Depository link shows the UK cover and the Waterstones link is to the UK cover as well, which also shows the signed edition as in stock!)
Self Care Prompts
- Do something creative
- Reorganize your shelf (physical or online)
- Get cozy and read for a bit
- Take a self care day
- Clean/declutter one area of your home
- Sit outside or open a window and read for 30 minutes
- Watch a TV show or movie
- Make a drink or food or buy/order something to drink or eat
- Do one thing you’ve been putting off
- Have a bath or shower, RELAX!
- Take a 30 minute social media break
- Forgotten on TBR or eReader
- Read a book toward one of your yearly goals
- Under 280 pages
- Read a book that is in a series
- Read a book from a subscription box or the oldest book on your TBR
- Start a new book
- Published in May
- Flowers on the cover
- Read the buddy read book
- Title with 5 words in the title
- Read a 2017 release
- Read a graphic novel
- Read from a genre you love
And I think that’s everything. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Again, remember that you can do as many or as few challenges as you want. Any form of reading counts as well!
We hope that you all can join us in this round of Readaathin! I can’t wait to try to get some of these done!
Don’t forget to share your TBRs and other stuff related to Readathin with us! We would love to see them!
Thanks for joining me in this announcement and I hope to see you all again very soon! Bye!